The only truth story, the real and big success own your hand

                     Image by ownself blogger

The only truth story in my life, to success I'll suggest you to believe on you own as literally with work. 

Read the details below↓↓


Welcome to our blogs. This post only for you so kindly read the post till last. 
*This is own real truth in my life. I've completed Bcom from guwahati Commerce college, after finished my study I have been searching service or job to shelter my life to brings happiness for my parents. At least I have been suffering two year to get job but didn't. One day I got a post in the Facebook with a job and it was very uncomfortable to believed. In this post there is phone number, I have been trying to takls him. At evening talks him that day. We are talking almost fourty five minutes. I did believed him and joined with him. It was quite difficult to earned money but God has been blessed me into  successful within four months latter. Now I'm really happy and healthy with this job. I've earning twenty five to thirty thousand per month. Thanks to God. Now I have a question to you! (Are you looking for a job, are you really face a troubling to get job)? Will you like to contact me to get job?

हमारे ब्लॉग में आपका स्वागत है.   यह पोस्ट केवल आपके लिए, इतनी दयालु है जब तक कि आखिर तक पोस्ट पढ़े।  यह मेरे जीवन में असली सच्चाई है, मैंने अपने अध्ययन को पूरा करने के बाद गुवाहाटी वाणिज्य कॉलेज से बीकॉम पूरा कर लिया है,. मैं अपने माता-पिता के लिए खुशी लाने के लिए अपने जीवन की आश्रय के लिए सेवा या नौकरी खोज रहा था.  कम से कम मैं नौकरी पाने के लिए दो साल से पीड़ित थी, लेकिन नहीं। एक दिन मुझे नौकरी के साथ फेसबुक में एक पद मिला था और यह विश्वास करने में बहुत असहज थी.  इस पोस्ट में फोन नंबर थी मैं उसे खींचने की कोशिश कर रहा था. शाम को उस दिन उसके बारे में बात करती थी.  हम लगभग चौदह मिनटों में बात कर राही थी.    मैंने उनका   बात  विश्वास किया और उसके साथ जुड़ गया। धन अर्जित करने के लिए काफी मुश्किल था लेकिन भगवान ने मुझे चार महीनों के भीतर सफल होने के लिए आशीर्वाद दिया है। अब मैं इस काम के साथ वास्तव में खुश और स्वस्थ हूं। मैंने प्रति माह पच्चीस से तीस हजार कमाया है.  भगवान का शुक्रिया। अब मुझे आपका एक सवाल है! (क्या आप नौकरी की तलाश कर रहे हैं, क्या आपको वास्तव में नौकरी पाने में परेशानी होती है)? क्या आप मुझे नौकरी पाने के लिए संपर्क करना चाहेंगे?
Contact me on this number:- +91-9763208938

                             
Image by ownself blogger

वास्तविक सफलता, जैसे भौतिकवादी नहीं है यह तब होता है जहां आप बनना चाहते हैं; सिर्फ आप के जीवन को कैसे जीता है; एक अंतिम लक्ष्य रखने और इसे पूरा करने में सक्षम होने के नाते.

Real success is not, like, materialistic. It's being where you want to be when you want to be; just living your life how you feel; having an ultimate goal and being able to accomplish it.


Image by ownself blogger

विज्ञान अंतर्राष्ट्रीय भाषा है, इसलिए जब हम उन देशों को समझाने में सक्षम होते हैं कि मानव स्वास्थ्य और पशु स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छा निर्णय विज्ञान पर आधारित है, यह हमारे लिए एक वास्तविक सफलता की कहानी है।
Science is the international language, so when we are able to convince countries that good decision-making for human health and animal health is based upon science, that's a real success story for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Ratnakar Song Rati Rati Audio and full Lyrics in Assamase

Actually what is the CHAMPCASH?

Siblings Love | Childrens Memorial | Childhood Poem in English