Ladies IF YOUR GUY EVER DOES THESE 4 THINGS, DON’T MARRY HIM

                                 

IF YOU MISS THIS STORY
U'VE MISSED A LOT.
This is
the story of my dear son-from
Janet
It all began when my dad forced
me to marry a
man i was not pleased with. The
man was a
drunkard, and he was poorly
behaved, one day
when i was pregnant, he fought
with me and he
threw me down, my belly went
ahead to the
ground. I was 8 months
pregnant with less than
two weeks to give birth. I felt
alot
of pain and in
the morning i went home to my
mum and they
took me to the hospital where i
stayed until i
gave birth.
At the day i gave birth, the
doctor
came and
examined me. He told me that
i'm
remaining
with three days to give birth but
he said i have
developed a complication in the
womb, so the
baby is to be removed in order
to
save my life.
I asked if my baby will be safe,
but he told me
that the baby might even be
dead.
I was operated, the baby boy
was removed but
he was so weak even to breath
and he was put
on oxygen and luckly enough he
survived.
My uterus was damaged and it
was removed so i
had no chances of giving birth
again.
I never got back to my husband
and i decided to
look at my world-my boy. I
educated him with
my little income until he
graduated two years
back. He got a Job and has
been
working getting
some good money.
On 2nd this march, he called me
to come in
town that he wanted to give me
a gift in advance
for women's day. I was filled
with joy and i was
to go there on 5th march.
On that fateful day 5th march, i
called his
phone but he didn't pick. I went
early in the
morning reached his home
where he stayed
found his room open. I didn't
hesitate but
rushed inside anxious to see
my
son and his
"gift" only to find him lying on
the carpet
almost dead. Everything in his
house was stolen .
I hurriedly ran out called the
police, hired a car
took him to the hospital.
Since then, he has been in
comma and has never
opened his eyes. He has been
put
onlife
support machines. I have been
crying lying next
to him and i think the day he'll
be
announced
dead i'll die next him. Coz he is
the only hope i
have my only son. Please pray
for
my son so
that he doesn't die.
"May God Heal ur Son Janet"
type AMEN if you were touched.
Please don't scroll without
typing
Amen"

Watch video ⤵⤵⤵⤵
⏬⏬⏬⏬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Ratnakar Song Rati Rati Audio and full Lyrics in Assamase

Actually what is the CHAMPCASH?

Siblings Love | Childrens Memorial | Childhood Poem in English